Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Happie 41st Bdae Singapore!!
Thursday, August 10, 2006


It's Singapore's 41st birthday today!! *cheers* We've really come a long way, and overcame so many obstacles. I'm so glad I'm a Singaporean. Just a bit warm here only. A little bit *not very convinced*. Nonetheless, I love you Singapore!! I'm proud to be a Singaporean. Was watching the last part of the National Day Parade on tv just now...very touching. It's the last NDP at the National Stadium. It will be taken down soon, so next year's ndp will be at marina there. Sigh. It really left a lot of wonderful memories for so many people. I also a bit she bu de.



Which reminds me...I really really must mug tomorrow. But I have ob make-up tutorial...not make-up as in cosmetics lol. I don't even know what time it starts. Haha. I am a model student.




~
@1:05 pm