Thursday, August 17, 2006
I really really appreciate our Mayor's efforts in making this district a better place for everyone, by adding new facilities that we can all enjoy. Covered walkways are currently being built here, joining one block to the other, all for our benefit and convenience. Next time, when it rains, I can make my way to the lrt station without bringing my umbrella. Which is a very good thing. It's great. So why am I even complaining?
Suay man. I just find it very untimely. Why don't they start 2 weeks later? My exams start this friday. It is kinda equivalent to the jc promos. And for a change I'm not mugging one night before the exams. But how to concentrate, with all that annoying drilling? Noise pollution. Argh. It gets on my nerves. The only time they stop is when it rains. And when it rains, I'm a very drowsy person. Zzz. Which means I can only study at night. How to finish? Sigh. Maybe I will go out and mug later.
~
@1:44 am