Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Mugging Attempt (pt 2)
Saturday, August 12, 2006

Today I attempted to study outside again lol. Met christine at 11+, then we went mos. We really really really mugged. Proof :

This time, it's actually more fruitful than the last lol. Managed to do almost 1 chapter of my CIP textbook. It sounds pathetic, but actually it's not. A lot a lot of freaking pages. A lot of freakingly boring pages. Talking about computers and security. Viruses. Worms. Internet scams. Frauds. Phishing. Encryption. DoS. War driving. Hardware theft. Damage. System failure. Anti virus. Software piracy. Do I even care? All these are the very tip of the very irritating iceberg. See, I'm seriously not lying when I say that the chapter is looong. Zzz.

We had jap food for lunch. What yang yu la mian. Sounds like "rear fish" la mian lol. It's not very nice lar. But we more or less finished it lol. And after eating we can't really concentrate le. Went popular, than regina came haha. So it's a bit like a mini gathering of some sort at mac. So happy lol..I realised I missed them. Must thank christine for the grape and orange pudding! She wants the winnie the pooh stickers and competition coupon. But still. She could've eaten everything herself, but she shared them with us! So sweet of you haha. Don't think you'll see this, but thank you anywaes!




~
@2:16 pm