Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Fahrenheit Rocks!
Monday, March 12, 2007


I'm here to update! Finally, after what seemed like ages.
I have no idea why it takes so long for it to show my blog changes tho.
I can't see my blog/template changes; my updates are like retarded too. So irritating.

I'm at work with christine now, but the who is not here yet, so we have nothing to do.
Not that i'm complaining; i've found a way to listen to music online hahaha.
Sorry! I call him the who, because i have no idea what to call him.
Boss? Victor? Mr. Ng? Sir?
So, yeah, no offence lol.

Anyways, my blog is revamped!
With nice music and lovely pictures.
I like the blogskin, especially the background.
-Cool~

You can choose to skip the rest of this post,
because i just need to get some stuff off my chest.
You can also say that i kee siao, but i.dont.freaking.care.
Cos i think so too haha.
So.
Ranting starts...now:

I <3 Da Dong!
(look at his super cute pictures -->)
And Wu Zun!
Ya Lun and Calvin too!
Fahrenheit rocks!
Hana Kimi rocks!
Zhong Ji Yi Ban rocks!
I am so gonna buy Zhong Ji Yi Jia when it comes out ^^

Cheers~~!!




~
@11:46 am