Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥My First 2008 Entry
Monday, March 24, 2008

Woohoo! This is the first entry of the year (which is not so new anymore, so I'm not gonna call it the new year). To prevent confusions and misunderstandings (as experienced recently by brudder, and I perfectly understand why lol), I've named this entry My First 2008 Entry. I'm not going to say that I haven't updated in ages cos I've already said so in my last entry, which is like, one year ago. I really shouldn't be starting all my entries the same way. Hahaha. Many thanks to regina for helping me with the blogskin :) I haven't been able to find any that I like and she offered to help me make one. Otherwise I probably won't be updating in another 21938547590234 years.

Oh and I've changed my url. Guess I'm not as doubtful about stuff anymore. I can't even remember what was i doubtful about a year ago haha. The future is gonna be great. Somehow. That I'm sure. "未来 值得期待". Because dadong says so lol.

Still got stuff to change, but leaving them till next time. My eyes hurt.

Having a blog is good. It lets you ramble on about all the mundane things in life. But I'm leaving more mundane things for next time cos it's time to go back to my hk show :)



~
@2:27 pm