.gif)
Just now I was looking at lotsa uber cute sanrio wallpapers on the net, which of course include this cute froggy Keroppi. It's not an unfamiliar character as I've always known it existed (which leads us the the question: why?), and I have seen it quite often among the sanrio characters when we're with regina on her Gachapon quests.
And while I looked carefully at the above picture, AHA! I know why I know Keroppi since young! It's because I got a cute Keroppi eraser as a prize from one of my tuition teachers! I really liked it and couldn't bear to use it. That was like, SUPER long ago, no wonder it took me so long to realise. Then I became nostalgic lol.
According to the Sanrio website,
"Keroppi lives with his brother, sister and parents in a big house on the edge of Donut Pond, the largest and bluest pond around. Keroppi and his friends share his love for baseball and boomerangs. Most often he is seen with his little snail friend Den Den, always tagging along a little behind."
ZOMG super cute can! :)
.gif)
More Sanrio goodness!
.jpg)
And a whole bunch of many other real cute characters :)
too many to include here haha.
I love Sanrio!