Quote of the day:"Who turned off the lights?"
"Where
are we?"
"(GASP) WE'RE INSIDE A
CHICKEN~~!!"
Hahaha that was from The Magic Schoolbus which i was watching. It has been at least ten years since I last watched that, and i thought i could never see it again. But i just did lol.
Was doing my e-learning homework just now. I did three at one go and almost went crazy. Haha. Cant take it anymore, shall save one last one for tomorrow. Why do i sound like i'm saving a nice piece of cake instead of some crappy homework lol.
I was watching dont-know-how-many episodes of Nv Ren Wo Zui Da, which i realise was the kind of show which i frequently watch, instead of, you know, gossip girls or csi or ugly betty. And now i'm watching America's Next Top Model now. At least i can watch it online, cos i'm too lazy to follow it on tv. I dont know, all these kinda shows have so many seasons that it makes me blur. I prefer tw/hk/kr dramas :)
Meeting charlene and regina to go to weiling's house tomorrow! I think she'll be cooking lots of nice good food for us, cos she sounded super excited like more than a week ago lol. And heyun the mermaid will be joining us which i think is rather cool. Tomorrow is gonna be fun.