I find that there are more things to blog about during school days lol. Now everything's just...
messy. No time no time :( well, i
did finish my cca reports, but havent got my attachment clothes rararrr. I dont even know when i'm going chalet! Starts today afternoon, until wedns morn. Definitely not today cos i'll be meeting char after her work for shopping (she wants gladiator sandals! and i want attachment clothes lol *faints*). Tomorrow? Tmr night they got bbq. But i realised...tomorrow night got dance a not?! Wedns can dont go le cos they packing and leaving in the morning. OMG. I cant miss the chalet this time if not people hoot me. Hahaha. Sian, shall see how it goes.
It has been super duper cold for the past two days!! Yesterday afternoon i was like Zzzzzz haha but luckily i didnt miss the males' basketball finals!! It was a damn nice match =D the scores were close! Usa won hahaha. So fast, olympics over le! I remember struggling to keep away from the tv during my exams cos basketball matches are just TOO COOL =X but now no more entertainment le. SIAN. I even finished watching episode 5 of Lan Qiu Huo already! Yes, the one that was aired in taiwan like, yesterday. LOL. That drama is super SUPER nice =D now i must wait one whole week before the next episode comes out Zzzzz.
Anyways. Saturday before dance, ken, kelda and i went to the dooperdoo office cos they having moving out sale (or something). Woooooo!! Cool seh. The t-shirts are on discount!! I've always been looking for big t-shirts but never saw anything i liked enough to buy. Luckily this time i bought one, if not i sure regret like SIAO. Cos they are so cute! And its usual price is like, near 60?! OMG. Hahaha. I bought the devilrobots mecha tofu one ^^

Cute right! Hahaha. Guy t-shirts are cool can.
Sleepy! Gonna rest/nap before i meet char later haha tata~!