I just started watching this new show called Miss No Good. And that was the best decision i've made for the whole of this week cos it made me laugh like crazy. LOL!! Even though throughout the show i was like =.= hahaha. She's like a christmas tree. Like a *quotes zyun* "rainbow" (pun
very much intended) LOL. I havent laughed this hard in days. For the past week, in fact. Oh and it's weird but when you laugh, good things tend to come your way.
I like how i'm feeling right now hahaha ^^
Back to work tomorrow. But i'm fine with it! Missing the food and people already haha awwww xD anyway rot at home also nothing to do. I've had a good rest already!
They say
pain fades away with time. It's true. Like, i cant really remember how much my foot hurts, even though it was just a few days ago when it still hurt like crazy. I seriously cant remember! Last night i had a catch-up slacking session with vernon my bubble tea buddy. Very long never meet him liao haha. When we do meet up for drinks, we would always go downstairs late and stay until way past midnight before heading back. He was saying it sure hurts like crazy when i burnt my toes. I paused and tried very hard to think how it felt like, but i couldnt recollect the true depth of the pain. Haha. Last night i realised how much better it's feeling already. A lot, in fact. Very soon, i wont even remember the agony that it had brought (wait, what agony?!). (Though i still cringe at the thought of me kicking a soccer ball in this condition >.< lol.)
So for those of you who are hurting
- be it physically or emotionally or both -
immerse yourself in the pain for a period of time. Dont deny it; dont suppress it. And dont rush the healing process. Feel the hurt deep in your heart/mind/body etc. Let it torment you for a period of time. Have a good hurt. Then
move on. It might still hurt a bit when it's over, but you'll be glad you got over it :)