It's gonna be friday soon!! YAYNESS =D
This week has passed really quickly. Cos i have more things to do. And we're packing things into cardboard boxes/cartons for today and tmr, so i guess tmr will pas really quickly as well. Good cos we can talk! And we get to wear casual on packing days XD but packing's very tiring haha.
Monday i bought clothes! Cos there's a sale at earthdoll! Woo! Hahaha. Was super happy . And i went back again today after work and bought even more clothes! OMG lar. It feels great cos each piece is like only ten bucks =D in fact, everything in the shop is going for ten bucks each. It's the first time i bought so much clothes in such a small span of time. Wonder when the sale ends. Got a feeling that if i (
ahem)
"pass by" again this weekend and see that the sale is still on...i might very possibly be buying even more ^^
Oh i was super happy on monday cos of the clothes and, more importantly, cos i went library to borrow books. YES i got high from going to the
library, which was the main point of that trip lol. I finally borrowed books! I swear i was brimming with excitement as i reached the library. Nostalgia! I used to go that library all the time when i was younger. Sigh *reminisces*
Anyway. Something good about attachment: money! $_$ ...but then it runs out real quick =X
Going new york, new york with the meows and hamtaro after work
tmr! In my determined endeavour to save money, i shall order nothing else but a glass of coke. WHO AM I KIDDING. I can't resist good food lol.
I'm so tired that
i'm operating on batteries these days. My eyes are super duper dry...i need
eyedrops T.T