Happy chinese new year peeps!! =D

Woah sian, my room is still very messy =X spring-clean? 什么来的? Gosh *shakes head hopelessly* lol.
I tried to 守岁 last night cos the previous years i slept too early. I think my parents were unaware of my intentions...cos in the end they slept by 2+ and i slept at...5+ =O almost didnt sleep cos a.m. mayhem was on 987fm already haha. But i quickly turned off the radio and slept Zzz.
Last night was the first time i went out on 除夕夜. I went thomson with my aunt and cousin to see flowers. There were tons of people, even though it was midnight and drizzling. But no celebs...and the flowers okok only =X

See, dunno why leh, okok only. Not those "*GASP*-OMG-SO-PRETTYYY" kinda nice. So anti-climax. Hahaha. Maybe cos the flowers i saw at last year's sentosa spring flower festival thingy is so many times nicer that those last night paled in comparison. K lar, lousy photo also lol.
Our small family of 3 had steamboat at home for dinner. And my favourite liao4 in steamboats has got to be --- fishballs! I kept worrying if there's enough fishballs and soup for me lol. Stupid right, people eat prawns and meat, i eat fishballs. But fishballs nice ma. I've been like that since young, whenever i eat steamboat. No wonder my face has, over the years, grown to resemble a fishball. Scary.
Sighss. Ohwells. Nvm. Happy chinese new year again! :) have a prosperous new year! And dont forget to help the poor and needy by supporting the Donate-an-angbao-to-jingxian Charity Fund :)
.JPG)