Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Updates
Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Gosh so many things to blog about. I don’t even know where to start. Okay I’m gonna blog backwards.

Kitty and I wore matching outfits today. Black pants white top grey cardigan black belt XD such a coincidence! Great meows think alike lol. Work was crazy. ARGGHHH. So much processing to do! Forgot to buy eyedrops during lunch. My eyes are super the dry today. So dry that I cant really use my eyes. It’s so weird, I can feel pressure on my eyes. Like something’s pressing against them. Scary. Shall sleep early tonight before I go blind =X

No dance last night, so I met wingwing after work at causeway to satisfy my gelare ice-cream waffle craving =D yayyy! Finally got the cookies n cream flavour ice-cream le! YUM. They didn’t have it the past few times I went. We bravely attempted to converse in korean and jap…and I was struggling pathetically with my mediocre korean vocab X) lol. I learnt something from her yesterday – how to say “you’re welcome” in jap. Finally! And I still remember now! Hahaha. We were super full, so we just walked round and round and round while talking lol.

Okay shall stop here....if the post is too long, nobody will read everything haha.

I IS SUPER THE TIRED~~ T.T



~
@9:03 pm