Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥N.E.R.D.
Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm here to feed my blog hahahahaha.

It's saturday! Went for dance today. Today's sky is very blue! Very nice. But the sun was a killer. It was insanely hot. How can lidat?! Ever heard of the possibility of animals dying/being endangered/extinct/etc cos of global warming, as they couldnt adapt to the drastic changes in temperatures and habitat? That might very well happen to me in the near future. I am now very very afraid to go out during the day. Cos every time i do so, i melt a little bit more. If this goes on, i might continue melting and evaporating until i disappear one day =( so, to combat the evils of the harsh environment and fight for my survival, i shall evolve into a vampire. The Great Evolution. Lol. It's okay, dont have to feel sad for me. Twilight is quite popular. HAHAHA. OMG talking rubbish again =.=

Anyway. I was soooo hungry that i went to buy chicken rice right before the 12pm dance class. Imagine someone yawning throughout an hour-long dance class. Even though it was all the way non-stop exercising. Can imagine? Yes, that someone is me HAHA. Cos all the blood went to my stomach to digest the food, then my brain did not get enough oxygen =S but dance was fun! Today we learnt lyrical hip-hop, which is a bit different from the hip-hop that we usually do.

After dance, char and i went to toa payoh for MILK TEA!!! Hahahaa =D she brought me to the shop that sells LARGE yummy milk-tea. And by large, they really mean LARGE.

THIS large:





We bought the largest, and we already requested for less pearl O.O HUMUNGOUS

[I took this photo of the milk tea outside some random eatery/cafe which we passed by. When i was taking this photo, i felt two taps on my right shoulder. I turned around and saw a lady looking into my eyes. She pointed to my milk tea and said in a straight-forward manner, "Where did you buy this?" LOL. See how large it is? Large until got impact on random passers-by! The shop should thank us for doing free publicity for them hahahahaa.]

Then we shopped in the area...and we bought the same shoes! Nice hehe. And very cheap! FIVE BUCKS! Cos one pair for ten bucks; buy one get one free. LOL =O

*************************************

I collected my new specs just now! Nerd glasses.





I like the crystal hearts at the side! Nice ^^





Shiny glittery hearts. I like. Hahaha.

N.E.R.D.



~
@11:26 pm