Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Bunnies
Friday, July 24, 2009

++ Long time since i could last blogged. I googled (google is super useful lol) and discovered why i couldn't blog for close to 2 weeks, while everyone else seemed to have no problems updating. It's something to do with my cache and temporary internet files. New firefox is...sigh =X

++ This afternoon, i zoomed to popular to get harry potter books 6 and 7. Slow huh, now then read. Haha no choice, i was a poor harry potter fan. I'm gonna watch the movie on monday and i havent read the book yet!! HOW CAN. So i must pia now. Haha.

++ Gonna catch the play, Sing Dollar, tomorrow. I think it's gonna be really funny.

++ Stress is causing me nightmares and super weird dreams. I think i'm stressed out cos school's starting. Sigh. Everyone else seems excited for me over the start of school. I, on the other hand, am petrified. Okay, that's definitely an overstatement. But you get the idea. I dislike changing schools. Though i was lucky to have met: #1) char, on my first day of sec school, and #2) joanne, on my first day of poly orientation. This time round...i wonder if i'll be as lucky. I'm not even sure if i'd chosen the right path. I don't know what i'm gonna choose to study or major in. I don't know what i want to do in the future. I don't know if i'll survive uni. It seems like i don't know a lot of things. Aiya whatever. Life...will sort itself out. Someday, i'll know.



***************************************



I shall brighten my sian entry up with pictures of brudder's new bunnies ^^ super cute!


BUNNIES. Not just one.





But TWO! =D








YES something this cute actually exists in real life. In A PAIR! they dont have official naems yet, so i just call them "bit bit" for short. I think autumn and winter are awesome names for them lor, cos of the difference in their fur colour. LOL. They're bundles of happiness in two tiny bodies. No matter how bad you might be feeling, looking at these two cuties will cheer you up in no time. And bunny-stories from brudder are very very entertaining.





Super cute!








Brudder, i miss your bunnies!



~
@9:04 pm