Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.
You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies Lit up the world as I fell asleep Cause they'd fill the open air And leave tear drops everywhere You'd think me rude but I would just stand and Stare
I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns, slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep Cause everything is never as it seems (When I fall asleep)
********************************************
- That's a song. I dunno why but i find it kinda cute. There's this nice child-like innocence and curiosity surrounding it.
- Happy belated national day yo. Lol.
- My mind turns blank every time i attempt to blog. Really, blank. But it's been a long while and i thought i ought to at least write something.
- School starts at 8am tmr zz..so early. I have to go out at 6.15. But i only have 2 lectures tmr and i get to go home at 12pm. Good. Yay.
First lecture is cultural astronomy. Sounds interesting right haha. But looks super cheem. It's a GEM module...like ngee ann's IS module. After that, english lecture. Looks cheem too. Omg.
I'm not scared about school anymore. In fact, my modules seem kinda interesting. Though i have totally no idea what my lecture notes are talking about. Anyway, first week quite slack, with no tutorials and monday being a public holiday.
- Today, it dawned on me that i have had 6 months of brainlessly leisure holiday. How time flies. No wonder i no mood. 6 months...有感情的 lor. Nvm i shall not whine. Whining is irritating. After this long holiday, i'm prepared for school. I am brave.