Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥I should be sleeping like a pig now
Saturday, October 17, 2009

I should be sleeping like a pig now. But. I'm doing this instead. Why harh. Hmm.

Anywayz. I'm currently addicted to Fringe. Just starting watching it and it's really really cool! Fringe science and weird killings. You all should watch it. WATCH =)



Other than Fringe, I'm also watching:


Gossip Girl Season 3,




and ANTM Cycle 13 (petite models season).




Oh and i almost forgot. And this also.

My Fair Lady/Lady Castle (아가씨를 부탁해).




OMG how come i'm watching so many shows arh?!?! T.T lol



~
@3:18 am