A new year is here again! Yes, again. How time flies. Sadly, i had to cancel awesome new year's eve plans and stay home due to my cold+flu+cough. Arghhh! Usually i'm very healthy de lor. Hmmrrrph. Anywayz.
Was 2009 a good year for jingxian?
Good question.
Now that it's over, i couldn't tell whether it was good or not lol. Of course, life has its fair share of ups and downs. But sometimes, you realise that some of those "downs" were actually "ups" in disguise. SOME, not all.
I suddenly remembered that my phone was stolen and my laptop crashed in 2009. Haish.
But i feel that 2009 was not bad lar. I'm happier now, as compared to 365.24 days ago. And i have been rather lucky in many many ways. And i have awesome friends :)
2009 is also the year when i realise that the thought of being underwater freaks me out. Not that i've been under the water this year, but whenever i close my eyes with cold water pouring over my head, i get terrifying thoughts of dark water, big fish, small fish, sharks, stingrays, eels, etc etc. Super creepy and scary. The thought of it makes me shudder, even now. Weird, i've never felt afraid of that before...i even went underwater world when i was a kid. Hmmm. Weirrrddd. Yup, so this is a new-found fear of mine. So, never ever ask me go diving.
I've read that new year resolutions are unhealthy, cos people get depressed when they don't attain their goals. So i better not make any hahahhaa.
Oh man i really dunno what else to write.
But i think 2010 is gonna be even better =D I'm really looking forward to taking korean in school. Hope they got enough vacancies. And i cant wait for my 3-month long school holiday in may woohooo =D
You know how people always say that life isn't a bed of roses? I beg to differ. Let's see what jingxian has to say. *clap clap clap*
*Jingxian's Quote of the Yearsss*:
Who says life isn't a bed of roses?
Roses have thorns.
But at least the view is nice :)
Happy 2010!
xoxo
♥jingxian
P.S. WAH I HUNGRY ALREADY =( appetite is very good for someone sick. LOL. Better faster go sleep. Goodnight/morning!