17 Jun, Thursday:
After work, we went astons for dinner!
I had fish. Ok la. I think their chicken is nicer lol.
Then we walked to arab street. When we walked past a super brightly-lit (ouch, my eyes)carpet shop, a Persian man from Persia (duh, lol) chatted with us. It was the first day of opening for his carpet shop. OMG i think my english got problem already. First day of opening...?!?!?! Nvm, you get it lol. Arab street has really nice carpets lor. Next time i'll buy one if i move house hahaha.
Then we walked towards bugis. Along the way, we saw this:
팝콘노래방. Literally, "Popcorn Song Room" (팝콘=PpapKkon/Popcorn; 노래=NoReh/Song; 방=Bang/Room). Cute!
Anyway, the point of walking towards bugis was to find a bus to somerset. But in the end we took mrt.
Yeah we travelled there for...Once Upon A Milk Shake! At the new *scape building. The theme for the shop is purple.
One side of menu:
The flavours are creatively-named. Mine was...strawberry flavour (cant rmb what they named it lol).
I bought the mini for 3+bucks. Really super mini omg. But really very yummy :)
Me looking at menu.
Next time i shall get the regular size haha mini is tooo tinyy laa.
Their small white tables are really cute too!
It looks like there are little birds on the tables!
But seriously, that place is too small, squeezy and open. Not comfy. And noisy. I'd rather not sit there. But the milk shake NICE :) just...dont sit there lor haha!