Do you know how to studyY?
Not just study, but study both effectively AND efficiently?
The answer is always NO. Lol. I always fall asleep when i read the textbook. That's why i just borrowed this book from the library. [P.S. : I happened to come across it okay, i'm not one of those bian tai ppl who search for these kinda books in the library. Omg...am i?!]
A book that teaches us how to study! WHAT A GOD-SENT!
This book seems really good. Chapters include "How to organize your studying", "How to read and remember" and "How to study for tests". OMG i need to read this lol.
The book mentioned that contrary to popular belief, what
decreases speed/comprehension is actually reading aloud or moving your lips when you read. I agree, cos when i read aloud, it's as if i'm saying nonsense. It makes no sense to me. I might as well SING - at least i'll know what i'm singing about. Lalala. LOL.
I saw a couple of other "study books" near this one and i flipped through them....nuh-uh. Those were lousy. This, good.
*Geeky smile*