Have you come over to the dark side yet?
Welcome!!
Hahahahaha no cookies at the dark side! XD
LOL funny right. RIGHT. !!
*
Today i went to watch Phua Chu Kang movie with my mom at lot1 in the afternoon.
I think she got the tix from a RC person or community centre person, $5 only. The movie's ok-funny. Ok la, the movie. Not bad, although it's not awesome either. But it IS nice in that it's a local series that's been around for a looong time, since we were kids, so there's this "homely" feel when we see it. It's something that's close to our hearts. And the hokkien is funny hahaha. I cant help thinking how much gurmit singh has aged though. I find it sad when i see ppl i know growing old. I dont like to see that.
*
A THOUSAND RAVES FOR DESPICABLE ME.
I finally watched Despicable Me last friday!
Finally caught it. I've wanted to watch it since...before it came out. Watched it with joohiang, after i passed her my heavy sociology textbook. The movie's SUPER nice! Super super SUPER nice d^-^b hahahaha really hilarious and cute and touching also. It'll make you laugh like......the little green minions from the movie. LOL. From the producer of ice age ley, of cos funny.
If you havent watch Despicable Me, faster catch it before it disappears from the cinema...which is soon. I didnt get to watch it in 3D :(
Despicable Me = 10 thumbs up!
d^-^b d^-^b d^-^b d^-^b d^-^b
(Oops. I borrowed thumbs can =X cos i only have 2.)
*
School again tmr! Advertising lecture in the morning. Only. Cos there are no tutorials during the first 2 weeks of school. Week 1 has zoomed past like WHOOSH and i havent done any reading yet :) good luck to me lol.
And
christine my brudder, so sorry i didnt catch the theatre production in the end :( dont hate me okie okie? Okie?
Alright i'm gonna sleep after i eat some apple. Nite!