Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Justice League
Tuesday, November 16, 2010



Out of everyone, 3 groups were selected to present in lecture last thursday for public relations module. And my group was one of them :) cos we're too awesome.


Our tutor said in an email: "I'd also like to heartily congratulate Justice League for their presentation on Thursday. I was actually quite indignant that you guys were placed third because, by comparison, your issue was far more complex and I think you handled it holistically, with all publics in mind and came up with very apt, very smart solutions. In fact, all the TAs agreed that of the three groups, you all had the best content, use of theory and real world viability. And kudos for having the guts to speak in front of an entire LT. Many congratulations!"


I agree with every single thing hahaha i'm indignant too. Ohwell at least we won 5 extra marks for our report haha.


I still think our content was the awesomest. :)


P.S. our issue for the pr project is on foxconn's worker suicides.



~
@12:29 am