Something interesting happened.
It seems like the rain hasn't stopped since sunday morning.
Many people are getting depressed from the never-ending rain. I'm seeing some emo posts due to the rain on Facebook and Twitter.
But I like the rain. It mellows me out. I feel more relaxed. My body temperature is more regular. And the lack of heat halts my strong urges to slap/punch the hot scorching sun. Heat makes me crazy haha.
Plus, it's not like there's lighting and thunder whaaat. It's just rain =)
But I think mom took my umbrella to use many months ago. So now i'm umbrella-less =X must think carefully before I go out, in case i get stranded somewhere haha.
Look at the temperatures for these few days! My dream weather temperature. Kinda. Nothing over 29 degrees. And nothing too cold. =) hehe. (Ignore the "100% humidity"; that's totally insane and not part of my dream weather.)
It would be even more ideal if there's sun, no rain, and the temperature is like this! =) which means I wouldn't feel the urge to punch the sun. And I can run around outside, relishing in the cool air with a big smile on my face and lovin' the gentle sun. Jumping around without sweating and feeling hot. But that kinda weather would only happen in other countries like Italy. Which makes me so tempted to go there haha =P