I think busy still can blog de right! I can blog about how busy I am, so at least I blog about...something. Anything. Short or brief, never mind. Better than nothing, right! LOL.
So, I have 2 tests and 1 project submission+presentation this week! I hope Friday afternoon can come quickly, then i can say TGIFa!! (I'm sure you know what's TGIF. And the a=afternoon, because school ends at 2pm for me on fridays.) And then this weekend i can go shopping and relax yay! Can't wait! Hahahahhaa =)
Wow I'm strangely optimistic about this week ^^ have you noticed the absence of sad smiley faces in this post? Wooo. I think you give me 2 more days and my optimism might be replaced by the danger sign and panic mode lol. But I'm optimistic because I'm looking forward to my TGIFa.
Some aspects of life can be a real pain, but nvm cos at least there're stuff to look forward to!
Jiayou jiayou gogogo~~!! =)