Profile



Facebook | Twitter |

Jingxian.
Bpps. rvhs. np. nus.
Loves ice-cream, milk tea, bubble tea, sweet strawberries, movies & cute things.
Dont like buzzing insects, sad endings & litterbugs.



Twitter




Tag Me




Wishlist

Earphones.
Ipod pouch.
Ice-cream.
Bubble tea.
Peace necklace.
WORLD PEACE. LOL



Links

alicia | analeigh tipton (antm cycle 11) | char | cheng boon | chengyin | christine | desmond | huiqi | jiro wang | joanne | ken | np korean cultural club | wanjing | weiling | zhongru | zyun |



Credits

designerCHAKANE
icon27MEMORIES
bannerINCOMPLETELULLABY


♥Saturday With Joanne
Monday, June 27, 2011

Yay finally met up with Joanne on Saturday after so long! We went Vivo to shoppp. Super fun hanging out with her :D hahaha and we remember all the funny stuffs from poly XD We saw mad cute doggies at the pet store! Awww they look so sweet. There was one baby golden retriever that's only 3 months old. MAD CUTE. It was such a darling. And we had dinner at Aoba Hokkaido Ramen.



The drink which tasted like normal tea.

Yummy crispy tofu thingy.

Joined by awesome prawns! & tako balls.

My seafood ramen :D


Forgot to take pic of the milk pudding :(
Everything's really yummy! :D

Vivo is usually very cold right? But it was so warm that day! I wore a long-sleeved top as I thought it would be cold but I ended up feeling hot the entire day. Baddd. Anyway I bought a tote bag and three f21 skirts that day :D



~
@12:09 pm