I clicked on my blog randomly just now. Then I realised I haven't blogged since June?!?! Whatttt?!?! I really thought I blogged my last post was in July sia. Omg too long never blog liao. Cannot lose touch with blogging.
School has started. It's like, crazy. It's already Week 5 now and the work is piling up like siao. And I should be doing research now but I think I'll just sleep first then wake up earlier to do XD
Anywayz. I'm taking an interesting mod and today in seminar, we were looking at various blogs and their language style. So today, I suddenly wanna blog in a bit of singlish lehhh. Must be influenced by the blogs we saw in class hahaha. But I dont always blog very singlishly cos it undermines my credibility, professionalism and intelligence hahahhaa XD
Stupid post, this is. Haha time to sleep now YAY NIGHTZ!